Webhooks provide automated notifications indicating that an event has occurred in Tilia Pay. Rather than requiring you to pull information via our APIs, webhooks push information to your endpoint when important events occur. You can create webhooks for:
- Account Creation
- Invoice Completion
- Escrow Transaction Update
- KYC State Change
- Payout Completion
- Refund Completion
- Blocking & Unblocking Accounts
Notifications are delivered via HTTPS POST to an endpoint on your server. Each webhook contains details regarding the status of an event in Tilia Pay's systems. You can use this information to update your system or to trigger business processes.
- Create a webhook endpoint on your server.
- Register your endpoint with Tilia Pay.
- Set up your server to parse incoming webhooks.
- Test your webhook handling code.
Refer to our API Reference for details on the data sent by each webhook.